Western Sydney Recovery College
Introduction to Problem Gambling in Multicultural Communities
12 May 2021, 10.00am-12.00pm
Cost: Free. Conditions apply.
This workshop will explore the various impacts of problem gambling on the individual and the family focusing on mental health and multicultural communities. The workshop will provide examples of warning signs and the types of support that are available for those experiencing problem gambling and their families.
- Gambling – a silent addiction
- Current trends, emphasis on online gambling
- Characteristics and implications of gambling addiction
- Recognising signs and symptoms of problem levels of gambling in self and others
- What type of support available for people with problem gambling and to their families
This workshop will be delivered by Multicultural Problem Gambling Service for NSW.
Get latest articles in your Inbox: Subscribe to Parramatta e-News