DRUMBEAT Facilitator Training
12-14 August 2019, 8.30am-4.00pm
Humanity Matters, 6-8 Bankstown City Plaza, Bankstown
DRUMBEAT® - Discovering Relationships Using Music, Beliefs, Emotions, Attitudes and Thoughts
- Do you work with groups?
- Do you work with groups of children, young people, adults or seniors?
- Are you looking for a breakthrough program to engage and change?
- Are you spending a great deal of time managing challenging behaviours?
- Are you working with groups with complex issues?
- Are you seeking professional development to enhance your personal impact?
DRUMBEAT is an evidence-based social and emotional learning program, incorporating hand-drumming and proven to build resilience and show measurable changes in social behaviour.
What will you learn in the DRUMBEAT Facilitator Training?
- A range of new facilitation techniques to use with children, youth and adults in a group setting
- How to play the djembe drum
- Core rhythms and rhythmic games to promote social understanding, team work, creativity, collaboration, personal reflection, resilience and community
- Unique ways to motivate behavioural change and deal with conflict
- How to use the drum to open up group discussion around social understanding and personal reflection
- Skills to facilitate group improvisation and performance
- How to customise DRUMBEAT for your specific group’s needs
- Instructions on how to evaluate your program delivery in order to report back the outcomes to your organisation, school or community
Contact: email@example.com or (08) 9416 4444