The Leading Not-for-Profit Innovation Program offers a series of practical workshops to explore how Not-For-Profit Boards and Executive Teams can better enable purposeful change through developing an innovation mindset and better understanding what ‘innovation’ might look like in the context of their organisation.
Participation in the program will enable Board and Executive members to:
- increase their confidence in understanding and talking about innovation (and having a shared language around innovation in their organisation);
- be more confident about managing risks and governance best practice for innovation;
- Integrate and prioritise innovation in the strategic planning process;
- foster effective Board and Executive conversations and collaboration around innovation; and
- feel comfortable pushing for innovation/innovative ideas for their organisation.
The program runs from 23 February 2021 until 17 March 2021. Cost to participate is $250 for up to 10 people from a single organisation.
Registrations: Email Lee Reece, Administration Support Officer, City of Parramatta Council's Community Capacity Building Team, with the names of all participants to be registered - email@example.com; phone 9806 5138.
Registrations close: 15 February 2021.