Make meaningful impact on the lives of community members as they work to be more active and increase their social life as a Yoga Instructor. Opportunity to assist the Western Sydney Leisure & Recreation Service (WSLARS) by providing a 1 hour Yoga Session once a month on a Wednesday.
Primary duties include:
- Positively interacting and communicating with WSLARS staff and members.
- Develop and implement Yoga sessions for our members based on their activity and experience levels.
- Being prompt and on-time.
- Help make a real difference in people’s lives and help some of our vulnerable community members to have a more active and social life.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for members to practice Yoga.
- Be mindful of each member’s activity levels and be able to adjust the program as required.
Each monthly session will be held on a Wednesday, 1.00pm-2.00pm.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance
- Experience as a Yoga instructor is essential to ensure the safety of all WSLRS participants