Start School Strong
Helping Children Play Nice
22 April 2021, 12.00pm-1.30pm
Information session for mums, dads, carers and grandparents living in Fairfield, Liverpool and the former Bankstown local government areas, with children up to the age of 6 years.
Join Social Psychologist Petra Will Herat's discussion on how to encourage your child to play nice. Topics include:
- Why learning in the first 3 years is so important, and how you can help your child learn
- How you can help your child’s brain to develop
- Ways to help your child develop confidence
- How to encourage your child to communicate with others
- How to help your child develop social skills like sharing and turn-taking
- How to help children who are shy
Contact: 0407 708 626.
Get latest articles in your Inbox: Subscribe to Fairfield e-News