The ANZ Community Foundation supports small to medium-sized projects run by charitable organisations which offer a direct and tangible benefit to local communities. ANZ staff are encouraged to volunteer their time and skills to support funded projects, where this would add value to the charitable organisation.
The Foundation provides grants of up to $30,000 to community projects that relate to one or more of the following priority areas:
- Improving financial wellbeing, particularly for under-represented and disadvantaged people in our community, including initiatives that improve economic participation for example through building financial literacy and vocational skills and providing access to meaningful work
- Improving environmental sustainability, including initiatives that restore and conserve the natural environment or which contribute to lower carbon emissions, water stewardship and waste minimisation
- Improving housing access through initiatives and programs that support those experiencing or at risk of homelessness or that provide supports for people living with disability
- Other community projects that assist local communities to thrive.
Preference is given to organisations and projects that:
- Have been endorsed by an ANZ staff member (please include endorser details in the application)
- Have well developed implementation plans, including confirmed additional funding through self-funding or other organisations where required
- Can demonstrate success in achieving impact through appropriate evaluation and reporting
Organisations must be charitable, and have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) item 1 status.
Applications close: 30 June 2019.