The Re-imagine: Sector Recovery Initiatives fund is offered in acknowledgement of the significant forces of change and evolution facing the cultural and creative industries. This investment will support the sector to re-imagine practice and operations, and test ideas and models for a more resilient, equitable and thriving future.
The Re-imagine: Sector Recovery Initiatives are a direct response to the disruptions and challenges experienced by the cultural and creative industries due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Successful applicants will work with a member of the Australia Council’s Sector Development team in the design and development of ideas and projects. Final outcomes of the Re-imagine: Sector Recovery Initiatives will be shared with Australia’s cultural and creative industries. This is in recognition of the collective commitment that is needed to ensure the strength, vibrancy and sustainability of Australia’s arts and culture into the future.
Re-imagine: Sector Recovery Initiatives are offered in two streams:
- Cultural and Creative Solutions
- Industry Collaborations
Individuals, groups and organisations are invited to propose future-focused strategic initiatives that respond to the following priorities:
- Equity and justice - structural transformation that contributes to cultural equity, embedded accessibility, social inclusion and sustainability.
- Mobility and exchange – building and activating local, national and international networks for the future.
- Resilience – ensuring a sustainable and healthy creative economy that can weather future disruptions.
- Health and wellbeing – promoting and nurturing health and wellbeing of artists, communities, cultural practitioners and organisations, and climate responsibility.
- Leadership – nurturing the next generation of creative and cultural leaders ensuring diversity and self-determination.
- Digital – skills and capability building, and creation, sharing and dissemination of arts and culture.
Applications close: 23 February 2021.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9215 9000