ACCF recognises the important contribution that community organisations make to the social, cultural, economic and environmental aspects that align with the aims and objectives of ACCF. Applications for funding may be made based on the following categories: Youth; Aged; and Special Needs.
The amount of assistance for any application in any one of these categories can be up to a maximum of $7,000.
ACCF seeks to fund innovative projects that:
- are related to charity and/or welfare activities;
- align with the aims and objectives of ACCF;
- support individuals and communities during their development/crisis;
- enhance opportunities for individuals and families to gain access to services, resilience and capacity building;
- benefit the Australian community at large; and
- be a one-off or set-up program which does not require any recurrent ongoing funding.
Applicants must be a legally constituted Australian-based entity which includes:
- Registered non-profit organisations including community organisations;
- Registered charitable organiations;
- Organisations or groups which are auspiced by a non-profit organisation.
Applications close: 31 July 2019.