Established in 2002 by the Bangarra Group, the Bennelong Foundation aims to enhance community wellbeing and provide opportunities for positive and lasting change in the community. The Foundation also aims to provide opportunities for people within the Bangarra Group to personally get involved in the activities of the organisations it supports.
Program funding areas:
- Education, training and employment: programs providing access, equity and inclusion opportunities to education and training or that support and build pathways to sustainable employment
- Community health and wellbeing: to assist organisations that conduct programmes with the express purpose of improving the physical health, nutrition, and well-being of the Australian community.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- People with a refugee background, newly arrived migrants and culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Communities/groups experiencing socio-economic disadvantage
Step 1 is a submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI). Step 2 is an invited application for shortlisted submissions.
The Foundation is only able to accept applications from organisations which carry Deductible Gift Recipient Status, Item 1 of Section30-15 from Australian Taxation Office.
Expressions of Interest close: 9 August 2019.