Budget Direct will consider your sponsorship request whether you’re a leader in your field or a grassroots organisation. As long as you want to make meaningful improvements to the lives of Australians, you have their attention. Requesting sponsorship from Budget Direct is the first step of this journey.
Budget Direct is open to supporting organisations that:
- Provide a service or other benefit for the community, on either a local or state basis;
- Provide awareness and education;
- Promote health, education, and wellbeing in their communities, sporting clubs included;
- Help to build friendly, supportive communities across Australia;
- Provide assistance and care for Australians in need;
- Provide road safety and emergency support services;
- Encourage healthy lifestyles; and
- Are a registered organisation or association.
They will not consider applications if any of these criteria apply:
- Requests to sponsor individuals/individual sporting teams (sporting clubs are accepted);
- Organisations or activities that go against our brand values and business needs;
- Religious groups, political parties or lobby groups; and
- Organisations linked to contentious issues.
Sponsorships will be assessed and granted quaterly in amounts of $1,000 - $5,000.
Application rounds close: 30 November 2019; 29 February 2020; 31 May 2020