EPIC Assist provides a personalised service to help people with disability achieve their employment goals. EPIC has almost 200 local sponsorships available each year, valued at $300. EPIC will consider sponsoring initiatives that: benefit people with disability; provide opportunities for EPIC to connect with potential job seekers and employers.
To be eligible for an EPIC sponsorship, the recipient must be one of the following:
- not-for-profit organisation
- community group
- sporting club or team.
If you are a person with disability or a disability advocate, please connect with one of the above groups and use their organisation name and ABN to apply.
EPIC will not sponsor:
- large organisations/charities
- commercial businesses
- political campaigns
- initiatives sponsored by competitors
- any initiative that doesn’t reflect EPIC core values.
When applying for a Community Grant, you will be asked about:
- your organisation’s background and purpose
- how your initiative benefits people with disability
- how your initiative provides opportunities for EPIC to connect with potential job seekers and employers.
- Round 1: Opens 3 September; closes 21 November.
- Round 2: Opens 10 December; closes 27 February.
- Round 3: Opens 18 March; closes 22 May.