The Australian Government's Indigenous Visual Arts Industry Support 2020/21 Grant funding will be provided to organisations for activities that best contribute to delivery of the following Program outcomes: a professional, viable and ethical Indigenous visual arts industry that features strong participation and provides economic opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and the continued production, exhibition, critique, purchase and collection of Indigenous visual art.
To be eligible an organisation must be one of the following entity types:
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006
- an organisation established through a specific piece of Commonwealth or State or Territory legislation
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a company limited by guarantee
- an incorporated association
- a not-for-profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation
- an Australian local government body
- State or Territory Government
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax, if required by the Tax Office
- have no overdue acquittals or serious breaches relating to Australian Government funding. A serious breach is one that has resulted in, or warrants, the termination of a grant agreement.
Applications close: 19 February 2021.
Contact: VAIS Contact Officer, 1800 006 992 or email@example.com