The James N. Kirby Foundation considers requests under the following four categories, seeking to support organisations and programs whose work benefits: Education and Technology; The Environment; Health; and Social Welfare, and The Arts. Grants of up to $15,000 are available for application.
The Foundation seeks to support projects and organisations whose work:
- is innovative in nature;
- will be capacity building;
- will inspire and provide lasting social change.
The Foundation can only consider requests from organisations with current Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsement.
The Foundation also takes into account whether an organisation:
- uses innovative or ground breaking concepts or methodologies;
- has sufficient capacity to carry out the proposed activity;
- collaborates with others in their field;
- will be able to sustain results into the future;
- has other financial support or will leverage the James N. Kirby Foundation’s support to obtain further funding;
- is committed to providing measurable outcomes that can be shared with a broader community.
Applications close: 14 February 2021.
Contact: 9212 2711 or firstname.lastname@example.org