The National Palliative Care Projects are intended to improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in Australia. Under this grant opportunity, funding is available for national projects that target specific population groups who have recognised limited access to palliative care. The objectives of the grant opportunity are to support nationally focussed projects for the target population groups that:
- Improve the quality of and access to palliative care service skill development for service providers;
- Improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in community and acute care settings;
- Strengthen understanding and increase uptake of advance care planning;
- Improve knowledge and community awareness of palliative care; and
- Improve the collation and dissemination of palliative care information across the sector.
Estimated grant value: From $300,000 to $1,200,000.
Applications close: 8 August 2019.