Funding is available for arts and cultural infrastructure, sport and recreation infrastructure, and projects that assist communities with essential infrastructure and disaster readiness. Infrastructure Grants are made possible through the NSW Government’s Clubgrants Category 3 Fund, which reinvests a contribution from the state’s registered clubs gaming machine profits back into community projects.
To be eligible for funding, applications must meet eligibility conditions including the project location, the applicant and project benefit, purpose and development status. There is also a requirement for local government applicants to match funding.
Infrastructure Grants can be used toward the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure in the following areas:
- Arts & Culture: $50,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Disaster Readiness & Community Infrastructure: $10,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Sport & Recreation: $100,000 to $300,000 available per project
- August 2019 Round: Opens 5 August 2019. Closes 26 August 2019
- November 2019 Round: Opens 18 November 2019. Closes 9 December 2019
- March 2020 Round: Opens 16 March 2020. Closes 6 April 2010
Contact: 9995 0992 or email@example.com