The Pride Foundation Australia Small Grants Program supports projects proposed by individuals, organisations and/or communities who would otherwise be limited by the constraints of other funding programs. Grants are up to $500, and the project needs to directly or indirectly assist, involve and benefit LGBTQIA+ people and promote positive social outcomes and mental health in the community.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident, or a community group that is operating in Australia.
- Applicants need only be a group of people with a common interest.
- It is preferred that individuals / groups apply through an auspice organisation, but it is not a necessary requirement.
- Applications for funding beyond $500 will not be considered.
Examples of eligible activities include but are not limited to funds towards:
- Venue rental for meetings or social events
- Advertising and marketing costs for events
- Speaker’s fees
- Artist’s fees
- Website maintenance costs
- Website hosting fees
- Catering costs for community events
Applications close: 13 September 2020 and 6 December 2020