St George Foundation's Inspire Grant provides up to $200,000 per year for three years to one eligible Australian charity each year for the purpose of providing innovative interventions that will change the course of a child's life through access to education. Embedded with milestone and impact measurement reporting, the Inspire Grant is designed to help children who are impacted by physical, social or economic disadvantage through innovative programs that provide alternative pathways to education. It aims to affect significant, long term change and inspire sustainable outcomes for children into the future.
Projects funded should:
- Provide innovative opportunities for children experiencing disadvantage in Australia to reach their full potential.
- Be national in scope, either immediately or with the potential for future national scaling.
- Provide impact reporting and measurement of agreed outcomes.
To be eligible for funding your organisation will:
- Be endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (but not another anciliary fund). Deductible Gift Recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under Item 1 of the Table in Section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1997.
- Be seeking funding for an innovative project or program focused on improving the lives of children in Australia experiencing a physical, social or economic disadvantage under the age of 18 years.
- Provide recent, audited financial statements, signed by the auditor.
Applications close: 5 March 2021.
Contact: 1300 726 023 or email@example.com
Get the latest funding opportunities in your Inbox: Subscribe to Funding e-News