The Tucker Foundation will consider applications from organisations seeking to undertake projects that further the Foundation’s aims and objectives. Grants applications for up to $25,000 will be considered. Grants are available to organisations with income tax exemption and ACNC registration for local, regional or national projects anywhere in Australia. Australian organisations seeking funding for projects undertaken overseas may also be considered.
Tucker Foundation aims and objectives:
- The support, promotion, development and advancement of public art galleries and museums.
- The relief of poverty and the suffering of children.
- The provision of or support for scholarships to disadvantaged children or young adults up to the age of 25 years to enable them to pursue their education at primary, secondary or tertiary institutions.
- The protection of women from abuse, assisting women in these circumstances to further their education and providing support to women in these circumstances
- The initiation and support of social change which goes towards increasing the equal treatment and social acceptance of all persons in the community.
- The protection of wildlife and habitat, and to preserve natural reserves of forest, oceans and wilderness and for the rehabilitation of flora and fauna.
- The prevention of cruelty to animals and the promotion of animal welfare.
Applications close: 16 August 2019.
Contact: Mara Bonacci, email@example.com