Do you have a disability or care for someone who could benefit from the help the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) can provide? The Community Connectors program is here to give you culturally tailored support within your community to connect you to the NDIS. They help by acting as a liaison person between you and the NDIS.
Your Community Connector can support you to:
- apply for the NDIS
- connect you with your local NDIS contacts
- provide support for you to understand and use NDIS services better.
NDIS supports and services can include:
- help with your daily personal activities
- workplace help to allow you to successfully get or keep employment
- help with household tasks to allow you to maintain your home environment
- purchase of mobility aid and/or equipment.
LGAs covered: Fairfield, Liverpool, Cumberland and Parramatta.
Contact: 9891 6400 or Mustafa.Omar@mdaa.org.au