Mentoring Men is a registered not for profit organisation which provides free life mentoring programs for adult men in the community. They carefully match you with another adult male, who is trained to listen, support and help you as your mentor to find meaning, hope and identify your goals in life.
All men regardless of their background or beliefs are welcome to sign up.
Are you ready to develop your skills, confidence and feel motivated to overcome challenges in your life? Are you looking for ways to reduce or manage your stress?
As part of the program, you will have access to:
- Regular one-on-one mentoring sessions with your mentor
- Invites to online forums, workshops on specific topics
- Events such as Men's Breakfasts, Walk and Talks, Gatherings etc
- The chance to become a Mentor in future
- A desire to improve your life and commit to the program
- An open mind to consider changing your thinking and behaviour
- Be available to meet with your mentor as part of the agreement
- A genuine desire to set and achieve goals
How to apply: complete the Mentee Enquiry Form.
Get latest articles in your Inbox: Subscribe to Fairfield e-News