Connecting Up's Australian Not-For-Profit Technology Awards recognise the very best in technology innovation and excellence by organisations and individuals in the not-for-profit sector. The Awards acknowledge the accomplishments of these organisations and individuals and the improved services brought through technology.
Entries are invited from organisations and individuals in the following categories:
- Technology Volunteer of the Year (individual)
- Not-For-Profit Technology Lifetime Service Award (individual)
- Best Social Media Campaign of the Year (organisation)
- Not-For-Profit Technology Innovator of the Year (organisation)
- Technology for Community Impact Award – Best Private Sector Organisation
- Technology for Community Impact Award – Best Government Agency
- Best Technology Achievement by an Indigenous Australian (individual)
- Best Accidental IT Person (individual)
Entries close: 18 April 2021.
Get the latest sector news, events and resources in your Inbox: Subscribe to NCOSS e-News