Centre for Community Welfare Training (CCWT)
Commences 20 April 2021, 9.30am-12.30pm
This workshop program is based on Australian and international management studies into the leadership skills required to establish effective teamwork. It will focus on your development of a range of facilitative skills and authoritative leadership skills.
- Great teams have…
- Developing team cohesion and team reasoning
- Which leadership skills make a difference to team performance?
- Skills for facilitating problem solving as a team
- Learning together: drawing on the strengths of ‘rookies’ and 'veterans'
- Team performance plans
- Authoritative and facilitative leadership skills at different stages of team development
- Effective team meetings
- Liaising and collaborating with other teams and agencies
- Reviewing communication challenges
- 'Managing up'
- Developing a conflict resilient team
- Conflict resolution strategies
- Drawing on the authority of our role, our professional authority and personal authority
Get the latest sector news, events and resources in your Inbox: Subscribe to NCOSS e-News